Louise Greer Solicitor Helping you make the right move

Landlord & Tenant

For whatever reason you may wish to rent out a property (and consequently become a landlord) or, conversely, you may wish to rent a property (and become a tenant). Whichever "side" of this arrangement you are participating in has its pitfalls and we can advise you.

As a landlord your concerns will mainly be with making sure your rental income is maintained and that you can secure possession of your property at the end of a lease or if things go wrong.

Do not forget that from October 2008 all rental properties must have an Energy Performance Certificate(EPC).

Typical things that may go wrong with a tenancy are:-

We can help with preparing Tenancy Agreements to make sure things do not go wrong or, should the worst happen, we can help with evicting tenants through Court proceedings.

This page is currently being updated. Please check back shortly or in the interim please contact us directly with any queries you may have.